The Europe Business Assembly would like to present to you a new bespoke service; our Central Oxford Business Lounge. As a member of our lounge a number of services will be available to you, these include full company secretarial service, concierge, hot desk and clublounge facilities, and many more. Our lounge is located outside of the Oxford Castle overlooking the twelfth century St George’s tower and 5 minutes walking distance form the train or coach station.
The EBA Business Lounge is your ‘ home from home’ allowing you to have a relaxing and stress free stay in Oxford, as well as supporting your business in the UK. We will assist you with the promotion of your company from registration through to expansion, by providing you with highly qualified personal to see to your business needs in the UK.
Full Business Secretarial Services
• Acting as a registered office
• Virtual Office
• Business PA
• Directors’ service address
• Post redirection
• Company incorporation (Companies House)
• Amendment of Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Arranging conference calls
• Answering calls and emails
• Legal Services
• Immigration Services
• Liaison with the International Property Office (Trademark registration assistance)
Hot Desk and Clublounge Services
Having a hot desk at EBA Business gives you the opportunity to use a professional working environment on a flexible basis when visiting Oxford or travelling for business. Services include,
• Access to desk on an hourly, daily or weekly basis (by arrangement only)
• Reception meet and greet service
• Unlimited Super Fast Broadband via dedicated line
• On-site admin facilities
• Unlimited Refreshments
• Conference room bookings
• Fresh newspapers
• 24/7 BBC news with subtitles
• Bag Storage and charging facilities
Our concierge service is devoted to individuals who do not have the time to carry out a variety of lifestyle requests, which include accomplishing day-to-day tasks, organising travel, bookings, and making the most of your precious time.
• Assisting you with travel
o Short breaks and business travel, advice on flights, hotels, city breaks, first choice of EBA accommodation, airport transfers, taxi bookings
• Assisting you with dining and entertainment
o Organising lunches, dinners and private functions
o Assessing priority bookings at leading restaurants
o Pre-booking for shows, concerts and sporting events
o Organising your own events, from a special dinner to a celebration including event management, caterers, staff, venue booking, and corporate entertainment
The arrangement of exceptional short stay accommodation in Oxford.
Access to Member ONLY events
Exclusive events for members including access to exclusive Oxford University Lectures, social and business receptions, book signings, Seminars and networking sessions.